DOMICIL GLOBAL WARRANTY
Our sofa comes with a limited warranty for any manufacturing defects to the original purchaser under conditions of normal residential indoor use, and becomes invalid if care instructions and precautions are not adhered to. This warranty is accorded by Domicil through its authorised dealer.
warranty on woodframe
warranty on workmanship covering stitching and zipper closures
warranty on upholstery, filling and suspension systems and mechanism
- The warranty applies to the first point of delivery
- Any defects or discrepancies are to be reported within two working days of delivery. Domicil shall not be liable for any defects or discrepancies thereafter.
- It does not cover natural wear and tear, misuse, abuse, or damages due to negligence, accidents, and improper care, improper use of corrosive chemicals, and cleaning methods.
- Domicil does not cover minor variations or differences between leather/fabric samples, swatches, or printed illustrations.
- Domicil does not cover goods sold on “as is” basis.
IN THE EVENT OF DEFECTS
Should you discover any defect(s), report immediately to us with the dated proof of purchase.
VALIDATION OF CLAIM MADE UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY
- Any claim must be made to us. A dated proof of purchase with batch number is required.
- Domicil has the right to warrant an inspection and reserves the right to charge for wasted inspection.
- Should Domicil elect to repair the product, and any material or part used in the defective product is unavailable at the time of repair, Domicil reserves the right to substitute such material or part with one of equal quality and value as determined by Domicil, at its sole discretion.
- Domicil shall not be responsible to the consumer for any incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of time, usage and, or money.
- In no event shall the responsibility of Domicil for any defect exceed the purchase price paid by the original consumer at retail for the product.
- Domicil has the sole right to determine if the claim is covered by the limited warranty, as well as the duration required for any agreed repairs.
- The warranty does not cover packaging, shipping or transportation costs to and from the manufacturer, dealer/retailer or any repair point as required by Domicil. These costs shall be borne by the original purchaser submitting the claim.